Does Your Face Swell When You Kidney Stones Late Third Trimester Pregnancy.. Does It Bug You When..?

Late third trimester pregnancy.. Does it bug you when..? - does your face swell when you kidney stones

I am 37 weeks pregnant, and I'm in the worst mood ever.

I feel so heavy, I have stretch marks on my butt, and it is directed from the hip. No one in my stomach .. Go figure. My ass is ruined. I caught 35 pounds, and probably to 40, feel like I can a whale, the role of side to side. All I want to do is set up, but I have a bladder infection, which is ignited my kidney (which the doctor said anyway) and it is terrible, especially when I sleep. I sit comfortably, or face down, ass in the air. I'm too tired and my dogs will not stop barking.

The question is: are my mother and her boyfriend (the last time I saw her friend, I showed it) and told my mother, it seemed,my face swelled up and told him to ensure he had no swelling. I have no swelling, I'm freaking only 35 pounds overweight, then at its last saw me! That really bothered me. I wanted to say after nearly that leave. Does it bother you when people say you look tired, bloated, sick or long term .. In fact, struck a nerve today. I have been pregnant and miserable, I will not. I do not want people to come and looked at my uninvited worst.

Their stories .. ? [

Rude / troll comments are completely ignored. Not in the mood.

0 comments:

Post a Comment