The Best Place To Get A Hanging Wedgie I Want A Hanging Wedgie But I Don't Want People To Know?

I want a hanging wedgie but I don't want people to know? - the best place to get a hanging wedgie

I'm getting a wedgie hanging, but does not want to know my friends. I asked here because I do not know anyone here. I really want, and I give myself, but I'm not sure. I have a couple of times, but I can not find a place to do it. I have a house for me a lot, and I want to do inside. I would also like it because I do not want within that seeing someone. If anyone has any suggestions, please let me know.

5 comments:

HMFan said...

Buy a thong.

HELLin said...

2 words: David Carradine

I'm Dilapidated said...

What kind of a hanging wedgie?

Edit - haha wtf? Why do you want it? lolz.

Joce <3 said...

Well, why do a hanging wedgie? lol

ShaneD said...

What is wrong?

Post a Comment