Transcend 32gb Sdhc Review What To Do With 32GB SDHC On Netbook?

What to do with 32GB SDHC on netbook? - transcend 32gb sdhc review

I bought a Transcend 32GB SDHC Class 6 semi-permanent place in the SD card slot on my HP Mini 1001TU hard drive with Windows XP Home.

I already have the Google Mini to daily backups of my documents and images to carry out (with the exception of music and video).

The question is, what can I do on my SD card I? I still have almost 16 GB of free space.

I thought to put my music library and video here. Want to have a negative influence on the durability of the card when I play music and video output to? I've heard that the SD card / read-write limitations and do not want to lose. It will transfer the library to reduce wear on the hard drive?

Thank you for answering. =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment