Chest Pressure More Condition_symptoms Is Chest Pressure Normal During Second Trimester Of Pregnancy?

Is chest pressure normal during second trimester of pregnancy? - chest pressure more condition_symptoms

I am 15 weeks pregnant with her first child at age 37, I'm 100 pounds and 5 feet
I had trouble breathing here and there during the pregnancy, but disappears at rest. Nausea is common, but without vomiting, so far ...
Last night when I went to bed, he could breathe freely, and I felt the pressure in the chest, as if someone pressed his fist against his chest. I sat 20 minutes was the best I could determine.
This morning about 10 years ago I started with the pressure and difficulty breathing worsened again after a few minutes and suddenly I had to run to the bathroom and broke the first time in this pregnancy, after feeling better, but it is normal in tightness the breast have?

6 comments:

Just Me said...

I am a nurse and I invite you to discuss with your gynecologist. May be normal, like you're a person of very small size. Shortness of breath is common, but very early in pregnancy. Nobody can rule out anything in there. Just to from any medical concerns with your gynecologist secure. Nobody here is qualified to diagnose and May falsely assure you, if it could solve a problem with your doctor.

suzieq_6... said...

It could be normal but your doctor should probably know about it, just in case.

MK said...

Usually not.
Many go for a checkup.
Or talk to a doc.
Congratulations! And I wish him luck.

Kim C said...

Yes, normal May, such as taking the stairs or just something that if U feel the pain in the chest? Or what did you eat? Maybe burn the heart, and your baby will be able to tell you, he / she does not eat what they do. Or because your body is not as young as most of us when we get pregnant, the pregnancy may be forced to have asthma now. Then you should inform your doctor.

Cinderel... said...

This could only be heartburn or indigestion. They say that their metabolism slows and they can often feel constipated, I can understand that your stomach is much slower and may also cause pressure. I saw a lot of dizziness and shortness of breath and was just too lazy, all the time. I learned that my child has been developed anemia, while all of my now need additional iron supplements. Talk to your doctor about symptoms that can tell you what to make sure in case of heartburn and check your iron levels. Vomiting can be really good for you. Purging the toxins and waste extra in circulation. Because your metabolism slows, they may collect.

pookiesm... said...

Shortness of breath and feel it is increasingly difficult breathing during the 2nd Quarter and later normal. The baby is growing so everything top down (and others), gives the lungs less room for the comprehensive development. I complained about each of my pregnancies and was told that you can not really do anything but lie down and everything will calm down and give you more room to breathe .. I am very small and said it may worsen the situation worse, because they have so little space there.

Post a Comment