Shimano Spinning Rods Is My Rod And Reel Line Tough Enough To Fish For Striped Bass??

Is my rod and reel line tough enough to fish for Striped Bass?? - shimano spinning rods

I bought a new role, and Rod is a basic Bass Fishing Equiptment said, more precisely, the striped bass. The rod I bought a Shimano FX Spinning Rod - Length: 7'0 "Line Weight: 6-14 kg weight Lure: 1/4-5/8oz, Power: Central and
Action: Fast - The line was Ultraline Reel: Mustad "and is 14 pounds (6.4 kilograms) and runs about 330 meters (300 feet) - is the rod and reel the line strong enough to withstand cash wiped off Nova Scotia Canada?

7 comments:

cv7713 said...

The combination is good, but it is important that you ensure that your forces will be provided at catching fish over 15 pounds. They have continued to take the opportunity to switch to, just a moment. Good luck!

crappiek... said...

They do not know abuout Nova Scotia, but in Georgia, the band, which is chewed and spit back at ya.

It's Kippah, Kippah the dawg said...

Although I have never scraped bottom fish, I have to fish in Hawaii hammers with 20-pound test with a stick rather small Ugly Stick.

I can imagine that 14 pounds be enough to would test the soil.

Brandon W said...

In particular, your fishing rod and roll should be fine, I have more than 50 pounds in a quick bar 7 'medium-term. If you want to catch fish over 20 pounds, is likely to have to spend around 25 pounds line. But once I have 40 kilos of fish on 10-pound line, hold pull correctly. When you set up on 100 pounds of fish want to check whether an upgrade

Looked Down and I was Smoking said...

Yes, most of the stripers around 5 to 10 pounds. Some have in the class of tests £ 30 £ 14 @ 20 will be fun catch 'em on .!!!!!!!!

spidermans girl said...

His current team kilograms Felsbarsch suitable for up to 10-15. Bigger than that and I think his team is the light. I recommend 6'6 "-7" semi-serious about the capacity of lines of action for up to 30 pounds. A role with 30 pounds of long queue of at least 300 meters. Or light spinning tackle, is a personal preference.

Connor o said...

yeah you've pretty good selection, but if you plan to catch big stripers then you must change

Post a Comment