Continuous Play Dvd Player Burning A Jpeg To DVD To Play On A DVD Player?

Burning a jpeg to DVD to play on a DVD player? - continuous play dvd player

I have a JPEG image that you burn to a DVD for playback on a DVD player and have the picture to appear as a continuous image.

I have a MacBook, but I'm not sure how to do that. I usually use only Toast Titanium to burn files to CD / DVD, but it is a special way that a JPEG file must be burned to a DVD if you really want to play in a DVD player? Or I can turn back on a DVD just like any other file-and power-pop in a DVD player and?

Thank you very much for your help! :)

3 comments:

Jeff said...

Have you:
Make perfect copies of your DVD / CD
Make copies of your favorite movies
Create portable archives of your songs
Easy Step by step instructions
Backup and save your valuable data
Free Movie Downloads
Play on your computer, DVD player and lots more!
Jump to: \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ u0026lt - top3moviesreviews.com/dvdcopyburn http:// ...
Download one and enjoy it, please.

Tim S said...

Every DVD player I have ever used, it would be possible to display images directly from a DVD. Consult), the documentation for your DVD player (or Google the model number and see if you do the same thing (this is the norm).

If so, you burn the same way as any to burn JPEG files.

Kane said...

I recommend this photo to a DVD for you, I always used to burn photo slideshows, and works for playback on my DVD player DVD very good, all the time
http://www.freedvdripper.net/software/wo ...
Hope it helps, email if you need assistance or http://www.ask.com to search for other answers.

Post a Comment